“great wings! good deal”

Gilligan's Neighbourhood Pub
Ranked #12 of 91 Restaurants in Leamington
Cuisines: Greek, Canadian
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We ordered a large amount of wings for a party for takeout. while we were visiting for a hockey tourney. I wish we would have found it sooner. Looked like a great place to eat.

1  Thank Michele A

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Love this place. Took one of my grandsons here for his birthday and he was thrilled to have the chance to go to Gilligan's. It seems that whenever I ask one of the grandkids where they want to go for their birthday lunches, it it always Gilligan's. Love their BIG burgers. Great breakfast buffet on Sunday mornings. Brick walls, old cllectibles everywhere and cozy atmosphere.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I had the hamburger and a beer and my wife had the fish and a beer, everything was very good. This is our favorite place to eat in Leamington. The service is good. The only thing wrong with the place is it 's a little pricey.

1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed December 20, 2011

Super service, friendly staff. Cold draft beer in frozen mugs. My salad was huge and soup excellent

Reviewed September 16, 2011

As pubs go, this one is a little bit upscale, but it's still a pub. Service was relaxed and friendly, there are big screen TVs showing US and Canadian sports at the same time, and the food was okay pub food.

1  Thank AvidCanoeist