“Wow! Great BIG Burgers ae delicious!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Gilligan's Neighbourhood Pub
Ranked #16 of 88 Restaurants in Leamington
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Stoney Creek, Canada
“Wow! Great BIG Burgers ae delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2011

My husband and I ate at Gilligans when we were visiting Leamington to go birdwatching. They have an extensive menu with giant burgers and some wild game burgers (bison and Ostrich). The restaurnt itself isn't large, but the menu is big and the burgers are even bigger on taste! I ordered the Texas burger and it was yummy. Their ceasar salad was excellent as well. I would definitely return and try another item from their delicious offerings. We had an opportunity to speak to the owner and he was gracious and very friendly.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank Rosey009

Leamington, Ontario
“C'mon little buddy! Let's get us something to eat!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2010

Sunday brunch was incredibly crowded (a good sign) and the food just kept on a-comin!

Definately the Skipper would like the brunch, pretty sure Marianne and Ginger would too!

Nothing super really, but it seems to be the only place in town to get Eggs Benedict other than my house!

(but their Hollandaise sauce tasted like it was from a packet, yuk)

Chatham, New York
“No Greek Cuisine Here”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2009

I selected this restaurant because Trip Advisor stated that the cuisine was Greek and Canadian. I should have known right away that wasn't the case!! When the waitress was questioned, her response was, "Greek? No. This is a burger joint." I was hungry and didn't want to start looking for another place. If you are into burgers, there are lots of choices with a variety of toppings,etc. So, taking the "when in Rome...." approach, I ordered a mushroom swiss cheese burger, and my friend ordered the Manhattan burger. When I attempted to ask for my burger to be cooked "medium," the waitress told me that it had to be the way they cooked it because of health regulations. Since we didn't want the fries, we ordered Greek salads instead. The salad was brought first, and was quite good with lots of feta cheese. But then the burgers came. They were cooked well done, and had very little taste, and were hard. My mushrooms were of the canned variety....I guess I should have asked. In all, quite a disappointing meal.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank marigail
Toronto
“My favorite place in Leamington”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2008

The best burgers in town, they sure live up to their standards! What a GREAT resturant, i brought my family here and they all LOVED it! Awesome wait staff, friendly, fast service, always with a smile. There was a group of about 10 people there when we arrived, and another group of 15 after us, yet the staff never missed a beat, the manager took great care of us, and he should be congratulated that he has such a great resturant!