“Wonderful EVERYTHING!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fireplace Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Fireplace Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Windsor, Canada
“Wonderful EVERYTHING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

My mother and I absolutely LOVE this place! This is one of the only places in town where you can get a HEALTHY home cooked meal. The shishakob meat skewers are the best we have ever had. We always leave feeling satisfied. Thank you for bringing this to Leamington. Much needed.

• Visited June 2013

Kingsville, Canada
“dont go there if you hungery!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

I go there for a nice brunch and im honestly waiting over an hour for eggs and bacon! sure the food is alright, and the display of the food is better then it actually taste, but after waiting that long, and the place wasnt even busy i wouldnt go back. The waitress was on her phone the whole time when my whole table need refills, i had to get up and ask her! then the kitchen staff were completly unorgaized, wouldnt of noticed but when you have an open kitchen i think you need to act a little more professional! no thanks...ill take my business else where!!!! im not paying for that service, or that kinda food ever again!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Amanda W
Sam E, Owner at Fireplace Bar & Grill, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
this review is not true considering the date posted about the review. We never complain about people who experienced bad things but this here is not right . She should have waited to post it on Monday not Saturday because we had our first buffet this past Mothers day. So how she could experince the buffet when there wasnt one present for the day she posted. I think it is a past worker who left on bad terms. Thank You Sam Elias , the fireplace bar and grill
Leamington, Canada
“Excellent Service and Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

I went to this restuarant last night and i was blown away by how great our waitress was ! She was very friendly and interactive and just an all around great person! Nancy is definietly the best waitress ! Our food was just as good! I recommend this place to anyone in the leamington and surrounding areas! The breakfast there is easily #1 in the county.

• Visited May 2013
“NOT impressed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I will never return to this restaurant. Not only was the food terrible, but my waitress was extremely rude. We waited 15 minutes to be seated. There were many empty tables but none had been cleared from the previous customers.The waitress was running around clueless like a chicken with her head cut off. she had no idea what she was doing. I had my 3 week old baby with me and when i asked the waitress for an extra chair to put the baby seat on so i didnt have to put her on the ground, the waitress sighed and rolled her eyes at me. We waited a VERY long time for our breakfast. Cold eggs and very salty breakfast potatoes. PLUS when we were about to leave, my step mother had to run to the washroom to throw up. Something she ate made her very ill. I do not recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Leamington, Canada
“OUTSTANDING BREAKFAST & SERVICE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

We just returned to our Leamington home after spending a 5 month winter in Florida and were looking for a new place to go on Saturday mornings for breakfast since the one we had gone to every Sat. in the past has closed. We think we have found a new Saturday morning breakfast home. The service was very quick, the plates large and the portions more than we expected. The atmosphere here can't be beat for this town. GREAT JOB THERE FOLKS.

• Visited April 2013