“Great Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fireplace Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Fireplace Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Ontario
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Could not believe the portions for the price - fantastic! The coffee could be a little stronger, but tasty good food.

Visited August 2012

Brantford, Canada
“Best Place to Eat in Leamington”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I believe the restaurant is called "Fireplace Bar & Grill". Great place to eat. The food was excellent and the service was friendly. We ate there 4 times during our stay in Leamington and were never disappointed. Even their take-out fish & chips were great. The place was also very nicely decorated. Note: this is a newer restaurant, part of the remodeled Talbot Trail Inn, so the street view in google maps shows only an old motel which is gone.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank skyelle
Burlington, Canada
“Server was new but very nice”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Our server was very new. She did not know the menu at all or familiar with the dishes which many of them were lebanese. We wanted to order the baba ghanoush to start but wanted to know what it was served with as it wasn't mentioned on the menu. She told us it didn't come with anything. Since its a dip you need to dip something. She was sure it didn't come with anything. Finally we had her check and it came with pita bread which made sense. I hope it did for her. We inquired about the spicyness of the Jambalaya and was told it was quite spicy so we declined that option as we don't like things hot. She recommended I order the beef shish kebab which I did but delivered an asian beef stirfry instead which was so spicy I could only eat half before I gave up. My mother in law ordered the asian shrimp stirfry and it was the same and only ate half. I should have returned mine but it would have taken awhile to prepare my shish kebab and I didn't want to start eating after my husband and mother-in-law had finished their dinner. The funny thing was with the shish kebab came a salad so I ordered greek dressing. Half way thru eating the stir fry she brought the greek dressing apologising as thought it was for my stirfry. Greek dressing on and asian stirfry is a strange combo. She was having a bad night as I had to explain to her the dressing would have been for my salad not the stirfry. I felt bad for her as I beleive she did not receive any training when she started. That is the fault of the management. Quite frankly we should have compained but left instead after paying the rather pricey bill considering we did not like our meals.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank 2667
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Decent place slow service”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Came back to try the lamb chops. They gave you 4 small ones for about $20. It also came with a side salad and fries/rice. I subbed the fries/rice with 2 skewers and grilled veggies (Excellent). Lamb chops had an awesome taste.

Place was still empty even on a Friday night at 7:30. There were a few couples and a large family and me of course (the business traveler) :)

Visited June 2012
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
“New place in town”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Has great alternative options and vegetarian dishes.
Beautiful decor