“THEY TRY HARD”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Star Theatres
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Our Star Theatre in our somewhat smaller town has three screens and all the usual first run movies. The decor is nothing to write home about but the seats are comfortable, the manager Glen is very polite and earnest and the location is central. Some evenings are extremely sparse on customers and once I went to see 'Flags Of Our Fathers' and I was the only person in the audience. Glen decided to show it anyway. We only wish more people would take an evening and go to the movies at the Star and support and help to keep this business going for many years to come. If it goes then please don't cry about not having a theatre here as was the case for many years prior to the Star opening it's doors. I think my wife and I are going tonight.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

The theater is fair in the maintenance area and could use a good scrub. I will attend movies there to avoid the trip to Windsor but would prefer a cleaner venue. Also, the atmosphere is not reflected in the price as the tickets are not that much cheaper than the bigger theaters in the city.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

The theatre is very small and does not always have the best quality of movies out, but for being in such a small town it serves its purpose.

1  Thank Samantha G