“Good food, unfriendly service”
Review of The Pita Place

The Pita Place
Ranked #23 of 89 Restaurants in Leamington
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I've only ordered the gyros at this location on many occasions and they are great. A bit too heavy on the garlic but I don't mind, just have to be mindful of where I'm going afterwards.
Service on the other hand is the most unfriendly I've ever encountered, not once, but consistently. Don't expect any conversation here let alone please or thank you. It'll be more like, "What do you want?" and maybe you'll get the total told to you when you get your order. Possibly, they will only point to the price on the cash register. On one occasion, the staff member stayed on a personal phone call during my entire visit and didn't speak to me at all. I need to mention that I'm a middle-aged, female, office worker and not someone who has given them reason to treat me in an unfriendly manner. I've asked others about their experience and it's been similar.

There are newer reviews for The Pita Place

Reviewed January 17, 2014

The Pita Place small Greek salad with gyro meat is an absolute favourite of mine. Aside from smelling of garlic for the rest of the day (which I personally do not mind), it is fantastic and very reasonably priced.

1  Thank rsilvius