“Nightout”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Thursday night $4 ceasars are a great deal The rice balls were delicous and so was the onion soup. We had a great waitress who was very friendly. Last week we had their pizza which also was very good.

Reviewed September 9, 2017

Leek and potatoe soup and gnocchi Florentine were excellent.
Customized Margheritta pizza (no sliced tomatoes, add green peppers, light on the sauce) was okay. I would have preferred a thicker crust, this was too cracker like for me, and I prefer cheese right to the edge. Complimentary pizza breadsticks were delicious. Great service. Friendly service.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

We have eaten at Armandos for decades. The pizza is always top quality and enjoyed by my family.The quality is exceptional and choice of toppings is vast.

1  Thank gregfK5214RX
Reviewed August 20, 2017

Went to the restaurant on our first nights stay. Busy, good service and the food was excellent. We returned twice more and would return again.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

I was staying at the Days Inn across the street and my significant other and I settled for some take-out rather than dining in. The take-out entrance is just off to the side of the main entrance. We were greeted warmly by a young man, given two menus and within a few minutes placed an order for a pizza and a butternut squash ravioli, which also comes with two pieces of bread and a side caesar salad. After about 15-20 minutes, we were given our order and off we went to eat at the inn.
The ravioli pasta itself tasted lovely, the squash was just the right amount of sweet and the rose sauce was delicious and did not overpower the dish at all - perfection! Unfortunately the little butter container for the bread was liquid and completely unusable once we sat down to eat, but the salad was also just as good. I had a slice of my partner's pizza and it was absolutely divine as well - not a hint overcooked. Wish I had known about Armando's sooner so we could have ordered from there twice! Unfortunately we only found out after we checked out that we were eligible for a 10% discount from Armando's because we were sleeping across the street at the Day's Inn, but it wasn't too much of an issue as their prices are definitely reasonable. Would definitely recommend and revisit!