“Better Than Expected”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Only had 2 hours between late-afternoon appointments & 6 of us needed something to eat...and quickly. Armando's turned out to be just the ticket. Staff was efficient and friendly. Restaurant was clean and well laid-out. Fast service with a variety of menu items. Everything was cooked properly and even the calamari appetizer wasn't tough - not always the case. Reasonably priced, good service and good food. What more could you ask for?

1  Thank MommaB60

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I took my girlfreind out for dinner the other night and it was so good. the food had great flavour and our waitress was funny and very helpful will describing dishes that we were curious about. We will return again forsure. I had the ribs and my girlfriend had the maple cranberry salmon with a side of pasta. So much flavour see you again soon.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Leamington Armando's surprised me. The server was very welcoming and the food was very well plated and tasted great. I came here with my wife and we enjoyed everything.
In the restaurant there were families, couples(old and young), and people hanging out in the bar. Well rounded atmosphere.
I definitely recommend this restaurant for anyone!!!

2  Thank Jason S
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Attended Easter buffet and was happily surprised by it. The selection was great and the staff was very friendly. I cant wait to go back again!!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We we late to reserve Easter brunch but found a last minute table at Armando's.

The brunch is OK. Nice omelettes made to order, eggs, bacon, sausages as expected. The Italian selections are not bad. Good mild sausages, average pasta selections, and fine pizza. A rather meagre selection of fresh veggies and fruit and no cheese.

Dessert is from M&M I think; those sickly sweet Nanaimo bars, previously frozen brownies and a few other really mediocre squares that you get at church basements after service. No excuse for that.

Most of the wine selection was not available and the list does not include anything bubbly.

Service is young and they all think that everything is "awesome". Enough with the "awesome" already.

With a little management Armando's could become a decent dining experience.