“Best pizza in town!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Came in on Super Bowl Sunday and it was great. Lots of people, lots of TVs with the game on and not loud so we could enjoy our meal. Staff and service were great as usual. Love that the manager comes around to ensure we had a good experience. Pizza is phenomenal. Make sure you add fresh garlic to it! We will be back!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I loved the restaurant, the ambience, and the food was excellent. But the service was VERY slow. I had an hour for lunch and waited 15 minutes for my drink order to be taken. I wanted to have pizza, but by the time the waiter got around to me, I only had time for a quick bowl of soup. It shouldn't take more than half an hour to have a bowl of soup for lunch but I was in there for a full hour. The decaf coffee tasted like it was instant - not very good. It was really on the expensive side. $15 for a bowl of soup, a coffee and a glass of wine. No rolls or bread or anything else was offered. I would probably go back for an evening meal with friends if I had all the time in the world... But never for a quick lunch...

2  Thank Slachie
Reviewed January 12, 2013

First time at the restaurant , and honestly we won't be going back. Service was very slow. We were placed directly across from the bar with three young children in our party of 5. Waitress was nowhere to be found the first 10-15 mins. The manager took our drink order and he was the only bright spot of the entire night. Our food and appetizer took a lifetime to arrive and when it did we we were missing one of our meals. Once again the manager stepped up and took care of the problem , but we had all finished our dinner by the time the forgotten meal arrived. Last but not least avoid the Caesar Salad it was bland, wet and tasteless.

2  Thank k b
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I remember when I was 15 years old and going to Armando's on walker road when it was just a take-out, and now today I still go to the one on Walker Rd. Now with the addition to the one on Cabana it is more upscale for my age and what a place the decor is beautiful and the food and service are upscale as well. Go and eat at one of best restaurants in Windsor.

1  Thank Cyberdiver1
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Happy to see the former manager back at this place. Food was excellent as always and the wait staff was great with fresh bread! Nice touch.