“It took forever ”

Ranked #209 of 438 Restaurants in Kingston
Neighborhood: Alcan
Neighborhood: Alcan
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

I grabbed s baked potato for take away; they said it would take 15 minutes. I really wanted that potato so I waited. It was ok but the broccoli was cold and they didn't even put a fork in the bag. I was not impressed.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I find the Wendy's near the hotel is consistent with other Wendy's in Canada/USA with good food and a good price. We patronize the location near the hotel as well as other Kingston locations frequently

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Service was a little slow but the staff was friendly and efficient and the food was hot and tasty . Sandwich was well made and not spilling all over.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

i should say it is princess street i was at . i all so talked to people i know they had bad service there too. wendy chicken is great if you get when you get home.but where's the beef ?

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Let me be clear ; I'm against hamburger meat (pick a reason) but the solution is to be found here at Wendy's on 1040 Princess Street! Chicken in a bun with French fries and a Coke or whatever you fancy. So, I pass on Colonel Kentucky and his greasy battered thigh meat in favour of Wendy's crisp chicken breast filet with some hot sauce to make it interesting. The Spicy chicken burger Combo ( FFs and drink) is, presently, $almost $9 and is well worth the money. In fact the last time I had one the manager advised me to call the 800 number on the back of the receipt and I'd get $2 OFF my next purchase!
I don't mean this to be a shill piece for Wendy's - what I want to say is that I'm not in favour of crap fast food - and I've had lots of stomach heavy Macs and Burger King's etc., but this fast food outlet is 50% less greasy than those other places. The chicken is always fresh and tender (juicy) and the batter always crisp and not dripping with hot oil... The bread in the bun is palatable and not like a wad of soggy dough. The place is always squeaky clean and the staff folk are personable and efficient. I like the fact that there is a complete mixed cross-section of the populace whenever I go in so my wife and I can relax and not be blasted out by raucous shouters, kids or teenagers.
The manager lady walks around with a basket of mints asking how the meal was - and she was listening to the responses and not just smiling a pasty smile!