“Decent”

Neighborhood: Downtown Kingston
Toronto, Canada
“Decent”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

The atmosphere is very eat-and-run, although it is a sit-down restaurant. I like it because it is close to where I live and has fairly healthy Vietnamese food. The service is fairly quick and the food is reasonably priced.

On my most recent visit, I ordered a large combo and split it with a friend. This actually works out well because a large is basically two smalls but only 3-4 dollars more. They even gave us an extra bowl to split it into. This means you can order fresh spring rolls for an appetizer with the money that you saved (yum!). I like their meat, spring roll, bean sprout and noodle combos. In the winter time, I enjoy their Pho.

• Visited June 2012

• Korean first
Kingston, Canada
“Okay”
Reviewed November 30, 2011

The food was decent and the service is really quick, but my meal was really bland and pretty greasy. Not bad, but definitely nothing to right home about.

Kingston, Canada
“Eat at this restaurant atleast once a week”
Reviewed November 9, 2011

My boyfriend and I live a block away and absolutely adore Mekong the food is fantastic service sucks but nothin compares to the food!

Kingston
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed February 17, 2010

My friends really like this restaurant & I sometimes come along. I tried just one dish (46) and I really enjoyed it, especially eggplant and tofu part. Also their young coconut water is my favorite. The service is good and the owners are really nice people. The music is sometimes a bit funny, overall it's a nice spot and they have a good prices.