“Very quick”

Ranked #347 of 448 Restaurants in Kingston
Neighborhood: Alcan
Neighborhood: Alcan
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Service was quick and server was very helpful ,she helped choose a meal even offering one that was not on menu. The chicken was crispy and NOT greasy . Gravy and fries were also not the normal grease laden soggy stuff either

Reviewed October 17, 2012

On Sunday October 14 2012, I was in the KFC/Taco Bell, Warne Cr., Kingston, Ontario location and ordered three Buildbox meals to take out. Two of the boxes had nacho in the order and did NOT come with the cheese. There were three hard tacos(one in one box and two in another) in the order and the shells were stale. This was the top part of the shell that had no contact with the inside part(meat, lettuce and cheese) of the taco. It was not until we were home that we noticed this. The location is 9.5 km from our home and therefore, did not go back to the store to exchange the food nor ask for the cheese.
I have a receipt that has no store number, which does not allow me to fill the survey online. I am very disappointed and angry because I enjoy this food very much, we specifically stopped at this location before heading home, the order took a while to get filled, the store had many employees on duty and someone should have been inspecting for order and quality control. At this moment, I have no desire to return to this location.
I called the store and all the could say was sorry. I complained online to the main office and as of right now, I have not had any replies.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

i noticed the staff got our chicken from another bucket and placed it in our bucket.. you mean, it's not freshly cooked? how long has it been sitting there?... it was late, my kids are cranky so I didn't complain. the chicken was warm but tastes old and dry... we will go somewhere else next time.

Reviewed September 27, 2011

expect cold fries and dry chicken.... when they do ccok fresh fries they just dump it on the cold ones and mix them..have complained to head office numerous times about the KFC franchises here..owner promises action ....still the same..cold fries and dry chicken I often wonder when I'm in at 11 am opening if the chicken is yesterdays it's so dry..I won't go back.

2  Thank thephoenixrisesagain