All reviewsfour floorshockey arenastaff at receptiondoor stopperusual breakfastclean and modern hotelkingsize bedearly checkfree breakfast isthe breakfast areawaffle makerwater pressure in the showerawesome stayeasy accessaccessible roomnight stayhotel is located
Reviewed March 19, 2018

We have stayed in Kingston before in another hotel in the core of the city which was almost twice the price and much less enjoyable. This hotel is about a 10 min from the city. The advantage of this hotel is that is much cheaper but the quality of stay is so much better. The staff is very friendly, the beds are very comfortable and the rooms quiet. It seems to have been recently renovated -- the bathrooms are modern and clean. The breakfast was included and was very convenient and very decent. No charge for parking. In the city they charge you $30.00 per night in most hotels.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed here on the way to a holiday in Quebec. I chose to based on Trip Advisor reviews and its reasonable rate.

The good: room was a decent size and included a fridge and microwave. The service at both the front desk and in the breakfast area were friendly and helpful. It is well located just off the 401, but close to shops and restaurants.

The not so good: The breakfast was a little sparse and disappointing. Only two cereals, strange looking eggs, and no bagels. It did have a waffle maker though.
Upon checkout I had to ask for my invoice. Glad that I did because there was a charge which turned out to be a "destination fee." I told the desk worker that this was not included or mentioned to me at booking or check in, and she responded that this is why your total fees are only "an estimate." She then offered to refund it, which she did and reprinted my invoice. A little underhanded if you ask me.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2018

We stayed this past weekend for a hockey tournament - hotel is located in a sort of industrial part of town - its close to the highway - also within minutes of the mall, restaurants, Walmart, liquor store, Tim Hortons, etc - super close to the Invista Centre (Arena) Rooms are super small but they serve their purpose - beds were amazingly comfortable - the room was super clean (mini fridge area was dusty & had crumbs everywhere) bathroom was a typical hotel bathroom - nothing special - I would definitely stay again! Was in Room 104 - it had great parking lot access - didn't have to go through the lobby at all :)

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

I found that there was nothing overly special about the stay, but appreciated that there was minimal noise from the highway considering it's proximity. I do believe they should review there checkin policy. I did find it slow and cumbersome. A line formed behind me and I was unable to ask questions regarding my stay, billing, and basic procedures. Room was clean but fairly tiny. Housekeeping dropped off conditioner multiple times but not shampoo?

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2018

My husband and I stayed at Quality Inn & Suites Kingston as a stopover point on our drive from Toronto to Ottawa. We arrived around 8pm, and were pleased to see a welcoming member of staff on Reception, who checked us in efficiently.

The hotel itself is either newly built or newly renovated, so all public areas and rooms are in great condition - although the floor in the breakfast area and the elevator could have done with further cleaning.

The room had a decent bathroom with a spacious shower, furthermore the bed was large and comfortable, and likewise the air conditioning and TV were modern and easy to use. Parking was free and well-maintained by a snow plough.

The door on the room was quite loose, and we did question a number of times whether it was actually fully shut or whether the corridor just had a breeze. It seemed like each time another room's door was shut, our door rattled too. We ended up having to put a suitcase up against the door to ensure it didn't rattle from other rooms doors being opened or closed.

All in all though, a great hotel at a decent price and close to the highway - so the perfect stopping point for our road trip, thank you.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple