“excelkent”

Cuisines: Italian, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I appeared with no reservation on new years eve. Staff was welcoming. Chicken with l Mon goats cheese was the best I have ever had. Veggies were hot & crisp. Excellent meal.

There are newer reviews for Bella Bistro

Reviewed October 21, 2013

My bf and I went here for dinner one night and were very disappointed! We started with a poutine to share and the poutine was alright and then we ordered two pizzas to share since it was pizza night they're. When we got our pizza we noticed one of them were wrong and we wanted some dressing or something to dip our crust and our drinks were empty. The server never came back to our table after we got our food. We kept waving at her to come over and she would directly at us and then look away. So we tried waving down anyone who worked they're and they all ignored us. They were all leaning on the bar doing nothing. So we never got our pizza fixed or a refill on our drink. So seeing as were hungry we said wed just eat it and get out of theyre. I've had better pizza at pizza pizza...When the waitress finally came to our table an hour later we told her about the issues and she just shrugged and gave us our bill. No apology, NOTHING. Worst restaurant experience Ive ever had. Will never go back. Don't waist your time or money.

1  Thank Kristina K
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We have been frequenting Bella's over the passed few years with mixed feelings. At first the service was great, good food with a quaint atmosphere. Over the years the servers lacked passion, the food needed something extra and the place needed a bit of a makeover. With new banquets and carpet it would have more life. Well, they got their makeover. Yikes! No new banquets or carpet. They painted the warm yellow walls a stark white. The huge mirrors with black frames now have white frames It looks like three huge holes in the walls. Over the back of the bar, they put a big sheet of aluminum which is framed with wood. What is it, you might ask. I don't know.... art????? The wall under the bar is done with the same sheeting. Also, there is a small counter with stools where you can sit and look at your reflection in....you guessed it, more metal sheeting. What's with that??? I guess we'll return but hope for a little colour and warmth.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Bella Bistro was recommended by Green Acres Inn as a restaurant to try so my family and I did! My family and I were impressed! When we walked in we were lucky to get a table as it was packed to capacity! The service was great and the mussels with coconut sauce dish was awesome! My husband and kids enjoyed there dinners too. My daughter especially loved the pasta and the tartufo ice cream was delicious! Pleasant surprise!

1  Thank sunshineCDN123
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I have visited bell 4 different times and always had good fresh food prepared to my liking . The service has always been up to par even when my date was un happy with her food they were quick to please and promptly resolved any issue .