“Delicious!”

Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Seating
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

Just the ticket for me for a lovely brunch with friends/family. I have never disliked my food. I usually go with Waffles or Eggs Benny. Service is ok, price ok (not cheap but not over the top for what you get). Overall quality of food and experience.

• Visited January 2013

“Expensive and slow”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

My title says it all. Cold tea. Slow service. Overpriced food. The crepes weed too thick and cold. Not crepes in my opinion. Just thin pancakes.

Kingston, Canada
“overpriced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

This is a standard breakfast restaurant but very overpriced for the quantity and average quality of the food...there are better options close by

Visited November 2012
Kingston, Canada
“grat place for a healthy breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

i have never been disapointed by the food here i really like that there is a place like this in kingston the fruit is always fresh the decor is very nice and i like being able to see into the kitchen everything is clean and the staff is friendly

Visited December 2012
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
“DEAD FLY IN MY SALAD :(”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

I can't believe the disappointing service we received today at Coras! First, I asked if we could sit in a booth because there were empty booths. We were told by the waitress that we couldn't have a booth because we were only a party of 2, and the booths are for larger groups....while, in plain sight I could see that many of the booths had "2 people" sitting in them. Then the groups of 2 who came in after me, were seated in these same booths. There were non-booths available.
Second, the guest I brought was a first timer to Coras and I told my guest how good the food was, well, to our dismay, there was a "DEAD FLY" sitting in his salad. We told the waitress and showed her the fly. She then brought the person in charge over, he was smiling and apologized and told my guest that he doesn't have to pay for his meal. My guest wasn't impressed with the service or food, nor was I. After I raved how good the food was! and then this happens! I paid the $19 for my meal which was the vegetable skillet with melted cheese on top/ salad greens only with a few slices of radishes cut up, a dried out piece of bread and an orange juice. But I couldn't eat my salad after seeing the dead fly in my guest's salad.....and I'm sure the lettuce is all from the same batch.. The meal definitely wasn't worth it! and I definitely won't go back.

• Visited October 2012