“Brunch is great”

Dining options: Breakfast
Oshawa, Canada
“Brunch is great”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

They have lots of choices, but the basic eggs and your choice of meat comes with fruit and is plentyfull.

Visited September 2012

Ottawa, Canada
“Good spot for good fast breakfasts”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Recommended by our Inn – Green Acres Inn. Was pretty fast to get seated on a busy Sunday Morning. Food was very well priced and tasted good. Service was super fast but not rushed. Well priced and glad we went.

• Visited September 2012
Kingston, Canada
“Reliably Good”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Cora's has rules of its own. For instance, the lunch menu is not available on all days, so if you want sandwiches, better give a call first. The all-day breakfasts with delicious fresh fruit are very popular with the University Set in Kingston. Avoid Sundays. The after-church crowd swarms this place and you will have to queue. Weekdays are quieter.

Visited September 2012
Kingston, Canada
“Great breakfast spot!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

Cora's has a great selection of excellent breakfast food. If you like fresh fruit, this is definitely the place for you, as an abundance accompanies all dishes. The service is excellent and the food always arrives quickly. Even if there is a wait to get a table, which occurs occasionally on weekends, it usually isn't very long. I only have two criticisms: (1) the location (west end strip mall) is poor - downtown would be way better; and (2) the back room, which is used when it is busy, can be very noisy. Otherwise, this is a great place to have breakfast and is definitely recommended.

Ottawa, Canada
“Horrible experience, horrible owner!”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

In short, went here last month with my husband while on a house hunting trip. At the door waiting to be seated, she asked how many people and I asked if we could have a booth, then the cashier behind her snapped at her really loudly and said no booths! I couldn't believe how rude and embarrassing that was. We should have walked out right there, but I bit my tongue. We were seated, then the waitress came after 20mins. I asked for an ommlette with no ham, which I always order from Cora's. She said they don't do that, but if I want a plain ommlette with vegetables we would have to wait if there are leftovers from other customers place for them to use. I called for the owner, and had it out with her. She said if I wanted no pork in my meal then the other locations were just picking it out. I said there are a lot of Jews and Muslims that would have a huge issue with that, and she said we then shouldn't be eating there. I'm in the process of speaking to many in head office at the moment. Also, when my husband said he's military and very offended by her views, she said military people are overrated..this was the owner. Never go here!

• Visited April 2012