“A delicious dinner and great service”

Grecos Grill & Wine Bar
Ranked #3 of 428 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek, Wine Bar, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown Kingston
Toronto, Canada
“A delicious dinner and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

My son, husband and I had the best Greek food at Grecos. We are from Toronto where the food on The Danforth is very well known. Grecos was better than any food we have had on The Danforth. As well, the service was incredible. Our waiter Jacob was attentive and also very knowledgeable about the food and specials. He was quick to fill water glasses and the big one for my husband was the quick response to filling his beer stein. This is a restaurant I would most certainly recommend and would definitely return to.

1 Thank Earls3

• Turkish first
alberta
“Authentic, fresh, homemade, local”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

Mmm. This meal was one of the best my husband and i have had in Kingston, and we are food snobs. The stuffed grape leaves with that homemade yogurt dip are heaven! The staff are happy, joyful, attentive and good natured. Great service and great food. I can not wait to go back. You will not be disappointed, and the prices were really low for the quality of food, we where surprised. The wine serving is generous to, you cant beat that! LOVE this place. Great guys to. Best part was the bill was literally half compared to other places with same quality food. Cant beat that!

1 Thank rehbergs
Pennsylvania
“Wonderful stop for lunch..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

I read up a little before we went and this restaurant sounded like a winner all the way around and it was! We had two lunch specials and all meals start with the minestrone soup and hot bread - OMG it was so delicious. The lunch specials came with salads and potatoes that were wonderful. They gave you tons of food for your money. I think one special was 10.99 & the other 11.99 - it was so worth the money. They are very quick with service and coming with the food. That is probably why there were so many people on their lunch hours coming there to eat. Will definitely come back if we are in the area. Great restaurant!

1 Thank Deb911
Toronto, Canada
“Had Lunch there on the 4th of July week”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

Had Lunch there on the 4th of July week, strongly recommend for lunch.

Had the souvlaki and pasta for lunch, will definitely return if in Kingston again.

Must try: Greek-coffee.

1 Thank Anthony_Chien
montreal
“Clean up your act”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

I felt ill when I looked up at the ceiling and walls. The black dust on the air vents was at least an inch thick. It created more swirls on their stucco ceiling and walls. GROSS and I had just finished my meal!
the food was tasty. Your usual Greek fare - plate is filled with rice, potato and salad. Not much of the actual meal ordered.
Service was friendly and adequate. No interruptions with questions like how is the food? Can I get you some thing to drink?
Atmosphere, tables very close to each other and noisy.

4 Thank frostycp