“Great value always”

Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Kingston
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Love this place .great food always and best value for the money .Had the filet mignon and the mussels to start. Both to die for .cant wait to come back

Write a ReviewReviews (1,365)

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We were last week at this restaurant, but unfortunately we found that the food (meat) was not tasty as we expected and the cost of eating was expensive .

Reviewed April 21, 2014

When asked if I'd like to go to dinner.........everyone who knows me......knows what I'm going to say. GRECOS of course. If you want a fantastic meal at a very reasonable price Grecos is the place for you. Everything is made fresh and you will never leave hungry. The menu has lots to choose from with something for everyone. You will need to make a reservation at this very popular restaurant. The staff at Grecos go above and beyond to make your dining experience like no other. They are friendly, fun and professional all at the same time. They will never rush you. They truly do have fantastic service that will keep you coming back. Thanks to Norm and Jimmy for always making us feel so special. See you in a few weeks.

1  Thank Laurawhitfield
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Every time my brother comes to visit Kingston, he insists that we eat at Grecos. The food is excellent and the staff is always friendly. Always opt for the saganaki (flaming cheese) as an appetizer. I've been here many times and each has been a great experience.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Make a reservation at this popular and excellent restaurant. The menu features Greek food, (try the flaming cheese appetizer!) Canadian food and pizza.

As a vegetarian usually eating with non-vegetarians, I am pleased with the choices.

I and my companions have never had a disappointing experience.