“Yummy, and good service”
Review of TA KE sushi

TA KE sushi
Ranked #127 of 445 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown Kingston
Description: Longest running Japanese-Korean Restaurant in Kingston, Ontario.
Reviewed August 24, 2009

I dined here alone and felt totally comfortable, and when I couldn't find just what I wanted on the menu (the sushi dinner combos were more food than I wanted and too expensive) the waitress spoke to the chef and he kindly made me a custom combo, after asking what I wanted to pay! The food was wonderful. With cold sake ($12.50), I was in heaven. I managed to eat it all--even the free sweet-and-sour chicken the chef brought over! All in all, a great dinner.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 6, 2009

expensive but good

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 30, 2008

We live in a small community on the St. Lawrence River. Kingston is our dining oasis. Ta Ke is one of many great restaurants.. What is amazing is that, although not in NYC or Vancouver , the quality of the food rivals any found in those cities. We visit Kingston weekly, we dine at Ta Ke frequently. The food is excellent, nutritious, and a value. Service is friendly and efficient.

1  Thank staimm
Reviewed July 6, 2008

Good food and service. We'll be back.

1  Thank ktowntravllr
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 30, 2008

My first sushi experience. Not exactly an upscale atmosphere, but the food was excellent.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook