“Good value but no atmosphere”
Review of Little Saigon - CLOSED

Cuisines: Cambodian, Thai, Vietnamese
Neighborhood: Downtown Kingston
Neighborhood: Downtown Kingston
UK
“Good value but no atmosphere”
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Ate here twice. Spring rolls were tasty and crisp. Curries are cheap and portions are reasonable. For a quick cheap meal not a bad place to go but no atmosphere. We were only people there.

• Visited September 2013

“My favourite place in Kingston!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

I always take the non-fried pork spring roll and the chicken coconut lime soup, I love it! I walk all the way there just to eat that because its not expensive, its delicious, healthy, service is great and the atmosphere is calm and relaxing! I will keep going for sure!

• Visited May 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Mouthwatering Spring Rolls..”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

..and when I say mouthwatering I mean I start to drool the minute I think of them. I have searched in vain, high and low in the rest of North America for spring rolls that are as crunchy and delicious as the pork spring rolls at Little Saigon.

Little Saigon was where I went for lunch or dinner during university when I was homesick, for the incredibly good food and the excellent service from the wonderful family that runs the restaurant. Despite all of Kingston's other incredible high end restaurants, I always make it a point to return to Little Saigon when I visit!

• Visited April 2012
Brockville, Canada
“Great spot”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

This is one of those places that are decorated in a way to make you hesitate, but that is the part of the charm of it. The family is always very pleasant, the food is consistently good quality, the prices are reasonable, and you don't have to wait long for your order.

The dishes are described in the menu (no cheesy photos). They are flexible, so if you prefer rice to vermicelli or mild to spicy, simply ask for it.

I've brought friends here who don't usually have a taste for Vietnamese cuisine but readily return when I suggest it. The spring rolls alone keep them salivating. Don't pass by without stopping once. You will return. :)

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Cind333
“My fave:)”
Reviewed May 31, 2012 via mobile

Have eaten here for close to 7 years now and have never ever been disappointed:)
#57 has remained the number that I crave the most, and I ask for it extra spicy:)
The staff are always so friendly and welcoming and I can't wait to go again lol!
Yummy