“Returning customer”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Kingston
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Kingston is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 438 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Kingston
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Still our #1 steak restaurant when we come to Kingston. All while food exceptional we will continue to come back. Did feel this visit that air conditioning blasts out cold air too much. Hat to sit with sweater on throughout whole meal.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Went for dinner with my family and really enjoyed our meal. I ordered prime rib and a side of mushrooms. The mushrooms were delicious. Service was nice and the restaurant was very clean.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

A recent visit to the Keg in Kingston confirmed our excellent rating for this chain and the individual restaurants we have visited. The food choices are always great, the steaks are perfectly cooked to order. The specials are always tempting. In my opinion you can not go wrong with a Visit to the Keg.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I love the Keg! We sat on the patio at the Keg in Kingston! It was nice but a bit crowded and when the food came out the wasps were a bit overwhelming. I would suggest sitting inside the restaurant mid summer.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I ordered a steak which they had grossly overcooked. They checked on us and when I wasn't thrilled, the server told the manager. They replaced the steak and did it perfectly and then credited my meal. I felt embarrassed to even complain but they were super nice. They even accommodated all my food intolerances. I would go back in a heart beat.

1  Thank Monique C