“Not worth the price!”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Kingston
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Kingston is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 445 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Kingston
Reviewed February 17, 2013

The drinks were delicious, albeit a little pricy. Bread was good, however our dinners took over a half an hour to arrive (we sat at the bar). We had each ordered a filets - but they were overcooked and tough. For $35 they came only with the steak, a baked potato, 2 stalks of asparagus and a grilled red pepper. If you want a side salad, be prepared to pay $7. Service was good when we first arrived, but after we ordered - very minimal. If you're looking for a good atmosphere and tasty martinis - the Keg is a great place. We were pretty disappointed with our meals though, especially with the $130 price tag. Would not return.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I've eaten at quite a few Keg locations around Ontario but this one is always the best. The service is always top notch and the food is delicious. I always get the prime rib dinner, but I have sampled almost everything on their menu and have never tasted anything bad. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the lighting, but I'm not a fan of dark restaurants in general. Besides that, this Keg location is fantastic. I've eaten at almost every restaurant in Kingston since moving here and this is the only restaurant that I get consistently good food and service.

1  Thank Juicebox98
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The steak and prime rib and sides all cooked perfectly, the drinks were nice and cold and the atmosphere very good.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We had an impromptu Team dinner at the Keg in Kingston. I guess we have a big team of 20+ and they could not accomodate all of us at the one time, so some of our team left and had dinner somewhere else.
The meal was good and the service was great, a bit pricy, but it is the atmosphere that you go to the Keg for!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food is very good, and the desert is outstanding. Love the atmosphere, however a little pricy for my liking

1  Thank Ken B