“Great meal”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Kingston
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Kingston is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 429 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Kingston
Brasilia, DF
“Great meal”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

A huge placê, with lots of people. But with a decent service and great food, both the meat and the seafood. A great experience!

• Visited December 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Cantley (Quebec)
“DELICIOUS!!!!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

The food was amazing! The service EXCELLENT! I didn't eat that well in a long time!! We had Baked shrimp with Jack and Cheddar cheeses mmmmmmm. And for supper we both had the Sirloin Oscar which is a grilled top sirloin topped with shrimp, scallops, asparagus and Béarnaise sauce....Soooooooo good!

Visited November 2012
Kingston, Canada
“BEST PRIME RIB ON THIS PLANET!! Or any other PLANET!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

WOW! EXCELLENT! What more can I say about " THE KEG " It is hands down the best ever yet! Price is reasonable! The beef> prime rib melts in your mouth! So yummy I wanted another one of The Keg size plates!!! My buddy had New York Strip and a it also was excellent! What more can I say about this PLACE?? Beef heaven! The servers are also some of the most beautiful Women that I have ever seen! I gave a $15.00 tip! Excellent SERVICE! My only night out! Make it the KEG for me PLEASE!

• Visited January 2012
Kingston, Canada
“Delicious meal, great evening out.”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Four of us ate out Friday evening. 3 steaks & a rib dinner. All meals were very good. Classic dinners come with salad, veg & mushrooms. Also choice of spud, or rice. Never felt rushed all evening, and the staff were very nice. Manager even came over to introduce herself, and to check on how our meals were. Overall nice night out. We would all return.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Sunforus
Connecticut, USA
“Pretty good Keg”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I don't often order steaks in restaurants, but I felt I might as well while at The Keg. I had a Filet Mignon Classic and it was very good. The salads were mediocre. I had a caesar which was not very exciting (eg. romaine, some caesar dressing, two tiny croutons, lemon wedge, a light dusting of parmesan). Others in my group had a wedge salad which looked like a quarter head of iceberg lettuce with stuff dumped on it. If I could do it again, I would not get upsold into the "classic" meal which include a salad and just go with whatever you want and skip getting a salad altogether. The steak was very, very good, however - perfect medium rare. Best restaurant steak I've had in a while. The twice baked potato was very tasty as well. I didn't have dessert but they looked pretty good from where I sat. The server was very friendly and efficient. They took our reservation for a Friday night, accomodated us when we called an hour ahead to add a couple more seats, and we walked right in at our allotted time. Very good meal overall. $320 before tip for 6 of us, including a drink or two per person.

• Visited November 2012