“Awesome Food”
Review of Windmills

Windmills
Ranked #18 of 429 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Canadian, International, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown Kingston
Description: Exceptional food, fine wine, evocative art and soothing music, Windmills satisfy all the senses. For close to 30 years we have offered an eclectic menu from around the world in a sophisticated yet unpretentious atmosphere. Windmills lets you settle in to quiet nooks, a friendly, fully-licensed bar or our ever popular window seat overlooking Princess Street or outdoor patio. Ever changing and unique artwork graces the walls. Using only the freshest ingredients, many from local producers, our dinners are true masterpieces, our lunches divine, our Saturday and Sunday brunches, the talk of the town. Our chef’s easel is your plate. Come delight your senses. Many Gluten Free options available.
Toronto, Canada
“Awesome Food”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I've been a couple of times while visiting friends in the city, and love it every time. Dinner is my favourite. The steak is fantastic and I had a special the last time that was great! I highly recommend trying this place!

• Visited May 2013

Kingston, Ontario, Canada
“A Favorite of Ours”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Windmills has become one of our favorite places to dine. This restaurant has always provided us with a pleasant dining experience, great food, excellent service, and a pleasing ambiance. This is our goto place on a Friday afternoon after a stressful week at work..........a drink, some appetizers and everything looks a lot better.

• Visited May 2013
Ubud, Indonesia
“My Favourite Place in Kingston”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

My friends and family eat here often. It has amazing food for all times of the day and they just got a patio which is great for drinks with friends in the summer. I recommend Windmills to people all the time and everyone seems to love it. They catered a wedding I was at a couple of summers ago and it was fabulous too. I highly recommend you try it!

Kingston, Canada
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Excellent food in a fun atmosphere. I eat here often with friends and family, the food and service is consistently good and we love to see what local artist works are displayed. I haven't checked out the new patio yet but plan to soon.

Kingston Ontario
“Impromptu Dinner”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Wine was served correctly and the food was good but not special. Service was pleasant but very slow- over 2 hours for dinner but we're retired and had nothing better to do. I hear they do a great brunch. Maybe we'll try again on a Sunday.