“Best poutine in Kingston”
Review of Bubba's Pizzeria

Bubba's Pizzeria
Ranked #149 of 443 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Neighborhood: Downtown Kingston
Neighborhood: Downtown Kingston
Reviewed July 31, 2014

I have eaten poutine in Quebec many times this is by far the closest poutine I have tasted to the true Quebec style poutine. The savoury dark beef gravy could use a little bit more salt but is amazing as most places use chicken gravy which is alright too.... The wraps are huge my boyfriend orders them alot and every time they are bursting because they are so full the two of us can eat for under $20 and be completely stuffed. I will miss this place it is a shame we had not discovered it sooner.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Called to place an order. The female staff member who answered cut me off mid sentence to tell me they were closed and then immediately hung up. I wasn't sure if I believed her so I phoned back to make sure I heard right. She answered and again said they were closed, I said, "Really, you're closed?" She said, "Yeah" and then laughed and hung up. Very rude. This staff member lacks courtesy and professionalism. Whether this restaurant's claim to having the best poutine in Kingston is true or not, I do not know and I have no intention on finding out as I will never give them the opportunity to have my business again. Sad and unfortunate for them as my family is new to Kingston and we order pizza at least once a week.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

worst service ever waited two hours for a pizza. Called to see what going on. The guy on the others end said it was still waiting for it to be pick up n sent to me. I told he I wasn't going to pay for a cold pizza. He then said then I canceling ur order then. N hung up on me

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We have been going to Bubba's for over 20 years and the food is always served quick, hot and delicious. Prices are great and the staff is always helpful. The pizza slices are a good size, the burgers are good too.
The Poutine: The best in all of Canada, and we've been all over the country. It's the gravy and the seasoning, plus the fresh curd. Maybe too, it's the genuinely nice people that work there. All in all a great place to stop in, grab some lunch or dinner when you're on the go.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

bubas owas once rated the best poutine but has recently lost their title. i still believe in the downtown core it still is the best. i get it everytime i go clubbing and it always great. i still get it the odd time during my lunch break at work.