“Pizza and Poutine”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Neighborhood: Downtown Kingston
Neighborhood: Downtown Kingston
Reviewed July 14, 2012

This is not a sit down pizza place, but a great spot to stop by and grab a slice of pizza and get back to shopping. Although I did not try it on this visit, I do recommend the poutine, it's good and maintains a good reputation in Kingston for the menu item.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Had googled best pizza in Kingston, this place came up. I printed the menu before we went to Kingston for the weekend. Upon check in at the hotel we were handed one of their menu's. Figured we will order it for delivery. When we ordered they said pricing had changed, and online price or the menu at hotel was wrong. Asked if they watned to honor it they stated no. Won't be trying it next trip either...

Reviewed May 18, 2012

Bubba's has the absolutely best pick up food ever. If you are touring in Kingston, this is the best if you want a burger, or fries, onion rings, or healthier alternatives. Friendly and fast, you won't regret it.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

I will never go back to Bubba's ever again. I went in there with my friend to order a slice of pizza. I simply said I wanted a 'slice'. The young dude who works there told me to come back in 15 minutes because the pizza's weren't done yet. So we left and 15 mintues later we returned and the dude gave us a box and I said we only ordered a slice. He looks dumbfounded - says I asked you if you wanted poutine with that. Well I was never asked that. Then he and the other dudes who work there turned and rolled their eyes at each other. After that I was so upset - I can't even stand the taste of that pizza reminding me of what ignorance, embarassment, and humuliation I went through in front of the employees. They lost on a good customer due to their inability to have great customer satisfaction. I was so appaled by these people. The owner of Bubba's should have a training session for their employees on how to improve greater customer satisfaction and not to be rude and roll their eyes and shake their head at their customers. I will never set foot in that place again.

Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

I LOVE Bubba's (the one on King st. The one on Princess is completely horrible)! When the owner is working during the day I love going to get good at Bubbas! The pizza is amazing and the fish and chips and Greek salad is great too. The night girl is very nice and personable but I called to order a pizza and the man on the phone was ridiculously rude. He didn't listen at all and then got mad at me for it. If I didn't know how great the pizza was then I wouldn't have even gone to pick it up!! Bubba's is great but needs to work on their customer service!