“Exceptional !”

Bistro Stefan
Ranked #35 of 428 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: American, Canadian, International, European
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Edmonton, Alberta
“Exceptional !”
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Traveling on business, I stayed one night at the Best Western Fireside and had dinner at Bistro Stefan. The restaurant is very nicely furnished and the fireplace finishes this cozy and comfy restaurant perfectly.

The server was very personable and welcoming without the over-the-top fake niceness that is apparent in other establishments. She welcomed me with genuine warm and friendly service.

I started with the house garlic bread with fresh parmesan and was perfect. My Caesar salad was exceptional! Very fresh, crisp romaine surrounded by fresh croutons, bacon, parmesan and the best house dressing I have tasted for a long time!

The prime rib followed with baked potato and nicely sautéed veggies.
The dinner was presented simply but very nicely served with the best horseradish! The prime rib was juicy, tender and wonderfully roasted to perfection.

I arrived just after opening and the restaurant was just getting started for the evening. The service was exceptional, friendly and perfectly timed for this solo diner. I was seated in a area where I felt comfortable as I dined alone (which I hate doing) and it was nice to enjoy a wonderful meal in a very comfortable environment with great, friendly service.

I hope I have a chance to return to Bistro Stefan soon and with great ease, I heartily recommend this restaurant!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank WannaTravelNeedMoney

Toronto, Canada
“A great breakfast buffet”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

The breakfast buffet offered everything we needed. Great service and look out for Alice. She is fantastic!

Visited August 2014
Ottawa, Ontaro
“Prime Rib”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband and I both had excellent Prime Rib,and had wonderful service. A perfect evening out in a quiet lovely restaurant. Reservations are recommended.

Visited July 2014
Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States
“Great breakfast buffet”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Very nice restaurant, with a super breakfast buffet. We enjoyed it. The restaurant has a lovely interior in what I would call country style. The wait staff is very friendly and courteous, and the food is delicious.

Visited July 2014
Aberdeenshire
“Deeeeeeelicious, highly recommended!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Been touring east canada for 2 weeks and this was our last evening meal. OH BOY...... it was AMAZING
. We had the residents special as we were staying at the hotel.
I had the Mexican soup and hubby had the Caesar salad to start. We both had the strip loin pepper steak for main...... WOW WOW WOW it was cooked to PERFECTION & was soooo tastey.
We did not order dessert but received complimentary strawberries dipped in chocolate.
I had a cocktail and hubby had a beer. To Finnish I had a liquor coffee.
Our total bill came to $91.55 to us a bargain.
I highly recommend you try bistro Stefan's when visiting Kingston.

• Visited June 2014