“Great food, cozy rear patio, solid service”

Woodenheads Gourmet Pizza
Ranked #8 of 443 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Kingston
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Reasonable prices, hearty portions, creative entrees and apps, savoury, satisfying, variety and smiling service. Excellent restaurant.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

A little bird told me about this place and so on a business trip with my colleague we decided to try it. Well, let me tell you it was definitely worth it. The pizza choices were amazing, amongst other Italian specialties, I couldn't decide which one to order because I wanted them all! I ended up having the "Citta" and was quite pleased.The setting is near Kingston Harbour and gorgeous street view as well. Its in a happening place. I would definitely recommend this little gem.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Usually eat in the restaurant but decided on take out last night....which was very disappointing. Started off with a small Caesar (very basic with lettuce, shaved parm and dressing) and a ceasar salad with grilled shrimp (very dry and lacking in dressing, four half grilled shrimp that were over grilled and also very dry) and an Americano pizza (so-so....pretty basic and small for the price). Definitely not worth the $38 price tag!

1  Thank SunGirl2012
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This restaurant is one if the better places to eat at in kingston. The service was friendly and prompt. The food was great and the atmosphere I wouldn't change. Our server was very polite and knowledgeable of the menu. She had good check backs to the table and our food was delivered in a timely manner. I recommend this place to visit.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

This is my go to restaurant in Kingston. The menu is much more than gourmet pizza. There is a great selection of salads and appetizers - the coco shrimp is outstanding and the ceasar salad is the best in town. Mix in great service and you have a top-notch restaurant.