“Every kind of thirst quenched here”

Kingston Brewing Company
Ranked #12 of 443 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Kingston
Description: We're the oldest Brew Pub in Ontario with 26 beers on tap including 2 cask ales, 6 beers and 2 ciders brewed in house and we also offer an addition 16 rotating guest taps for some of Ontario's finest craft breweries. We have a traditional wood smoker housed on our back patio offering authentic BBQ to go along with our regular offerings of house-made pub food.
Reviewed July 22, 2013

As the name says, you come here for the beer... or the cider, in my case I had a cranberry-apple (or was it pear) cider, much refreshing! Went down well with the excellent lamb-burger!
Fun venue for any kind of party, anytime, though I imagine bookings are essential!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stopped by the restaurant for a pint and a bite to eat. The pint was good, but I struggled to find something interesting on the menu. I ended up selecting their dragon wings and fries (based on the description on the menu), but didn't particularly enjoy them. The fact that they are broiled, not fried, is nice, but the barbeque sauce which coats the wings is 'meh' at best.

The beer, however, was very enjoyable and the view on the front patio is quite nice. Upon being seated, I immediately asked my server about their cask ales. This probably should have triggered to her that I like and 'know' beer very well. Either she doesn't know much about the beers she serves or she didn't understand that I did, because all she said about the two cask ales is that one is darker than the other. Sweet - super helpful!

I would pop in again for a pint, but I wouldn't bother to eat there. I'd save that for the next pub of the evening.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I expected more after reading the reviews. We had ordered pretzels with mustard as a app and thought we would get some freshly made pretzels and what we got was pretzels out of a bag with some dijon mustard. A couple of the plates came with fries and they were a little greasy as if the oil was at the end of its life. I don't think we would come back on our next visit to Kingston.

1  Thank SGoulding
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Cool little places for some beers. Went here and got dinner as well which was pretty decent.
It is loud inside so do not bring anyone who you are hoping to have a serious conversation with. Very fun atmosphere!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Always love going to K.B.C. Great spot, friendly staff, awesome food, and even better beer. Don't visit Kingston without stopping here for a meal.