“Awesome service, food both good & bad”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #67 of 449 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Grenville Park
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Our hostess and server provided excellent attentive service. The Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms are excellent, a personal fave of mine. The garlic cheese buns are always great too. Caesar salad is tasty. The Classic Mussels were a disappointment. They were overcooked and dried out. The Ultimate Feast was overall pretty good. The lobster tail and garlic butter shrimp were cooked perfectly. The crab legs however were salty and dried out/over cooked.

1  Thank tdmatte

Reviewed April 16, 2014

First time at red lobster in over 5 or so years
Both of us had the fish and chips
Well done
Just a light crust rather than batter
Good price
Very happy

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Years ago my wife and I and two other couples went to Red Lobster. The waiter spilled a glass full of ice water down my back and then ran into the kitchen. The manageress thought it was hilarious. She came over and handed me an umbrella. No apology, nothing in compensation, not even a cup of coffee. We didn't go back for years until recently when my wife and I had a craving for sea food and decided to give them another chance. We were pleasantly surprised. The waitress was exceptionally friendly and accommodating and the food delicious. I had their chowder and it was to die for. I almost licked the bowl. Their signature rolls were fantastic. We will definitely patronize them in the future.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We went to red l because it was their lobsterfest and we wanted to try it. I joined the club free of charge and that gave me a free coupon for an appetizer or a dessert. I chose the lobster pizza appetizer it was excellent and of course could not complain about the price. We each ordered the dualing lobster tails which comes with lobster noodles and than you have your choice of fries baked or mashed potatoes. We both chose the mashed potatoes. There was so much food we had to take half the pizza and the noodles home the waitress gave us more buns. The next day we warmed up our pizza and our noodles in the oven as per the waitress instructions and had our supper. The food was great as was the service. I cannot wait to go back again.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Red lobster is one of the best restaurants I have ever eaten at. The staff are very friendly the food is very well cooked and very good. Lot's to choose from on the menu. Service is great and it takes a really good amount of time to get your food after you order. If you are visiting Kingston you have to try Red lobster.