“Fish!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Grenville Park
Reviewed October 5, 2012

When I arrived in Kingston I figured that seafood would be abundant. After looking at many menus and finding virtually no fish we finally found the Red Lobster. They didn't have the Walleye I was looking for but at least they had fish. The service was fine. I would go there again.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

We stayed in Kingston for a few days and thought we would try something different.We are not sea food people but wanted to try Red Lobster,we were not disappointed.We enjoyed our meal and still had food left over which we were too full to eat.My wife ordered the trio which gives you three choices of entrees. She had scallops,sole and shrimp linguini,and enjoyed everything.I had the coconut shrimp and was almost full after the soup,salad and hot rolls.The food and service were very good and we would definately go back.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

We were warmly welcomed and shown to our table with the comment "Your server will be right with you." Then we sat, and sat, as one server casually passed the time of day with the occupants of an adjacent table and others walked by ignoring us. After about 10 minutes, enough was enough, we walked out.
This was not the first time we had experienced less than ideal service at this location, but it was the worst.

1  Thank Mike2011_11
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We stopped at the Red Lobster for dinner after a busy day at the Mall, they had a special which
included soup, salad, entre and dessert. The food was great, and the portions large. I ended
up taking part of it home. The best part was the biscuits, they are delicious. We had a very
good waitress who looked after all our needs and made sure that the food was delivered nice
and hot. The only problem was I ate too much. I have eaten at this restaurant many times
before and each exprience has been wonderful, they sure no how to hire great staff. My
only regret is we do not have one in Belleville.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Got the fishermans platter. I remember loving this place, thinking it was the best seafood restaurant. Now I think the menu is looking like the recession hit hard, but I still spent allot of money. I think a private seafood resturant will cost you the same, but offer better better tasteing food. Love the biscuits and the healthy menu choices, but I can't get over the small rubbery scallops and shrimp. I for one would rather have three large scallops cooked to perfection then a bunch of rubbery little scallops mixed in what tastes like instant rice. Love the Keiths beer menu.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!