“Great place to eat” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lone Star Texas Grill

Lone Star Texas Grill
Ranked #34 of 424 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Bar
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our famous fajitas are served up fresh - from the warm flour tortillas to the guacamole and the salsa. Wood fire grilled AAA steaks and smokehouse ribs are all prepared in the barbecue pit. Lone Star guarantees great food, warm southern hospitality, and a good time. We are Canada's only authentic Texas restaurant - the real deal...TEXAS to the BONE!
Toronto
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

My first time at a Lone Star but I'll certainly plan on going back. Very good service, excellent food. We had the Chicken Salad and the Fajita Enchiladas. Got the enchiladas with one of each type of meat (I don't usually care so much for steak but that was my favourite). We shared both meals and loved them both. The marguerita was delicious as well.
Great place and I would absolutely recommend it to friends.

• Visited June 2013

Massena, New York
“Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Great staff, Great Food price was excellent. NO disappointment here. From the host right down to our server, everything was great

Visited May 2013
Lone Star T, Guest Relations Manager at Lone Star Texas Grill, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Howdy Heather, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. So glad you enjoyed your Lone Star experience. Hope to see y'all soon when you are in our neck of the woods again.
USA
“Dining out in Kingston”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

My husband and I ate here while visiting the 1,000 island area from GA. Looked cool from the outside due to the look that it's in an old fire station. Meters across the street were so confusing that everyone stood around staring at each other in confusion around 5 p.m. and the fees. Someone needs to fix that, but not the Lone Star (obviously don't park in this lot if you come)....back to the review....we started to eat outside on the deck, but couldn't take it due to the "May flies" which were an immediate annoyance. Have no clue how the people out there could take it unless they are locals and just use to it. HAD to leave that area. Ate inside and found the menu to have many options, however not anything with whole grains - it would be easy to offer a whole grain wrap to the menu. We ate fajitas - chicken - and had a few drinks. Honestly very average and priced high. Service was average as well. Location was great. Left with a full belly, but just not impressed and wouldn't visit again being the price was high. Perhaps it's because I'm from the south, but I was expecting more.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
“Best nacho plate ever.............”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

The atmosphere is great and the service is friendly. Great mood lifter.My friends had steak and pronounced it very good too. Think Parrot Head.

Visited May 2013
Niagara Falls
“Lone Star in Kingston, Ontario fulfills all your cravings and needs.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food was excellent! The service was very good! I had the Zbeef Taco Salad and it satisfied my healthy eating. As well as my desire for TexMex!
I'd go back in a heart beat!

• Visited May 2013