“Fantastic”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Toronto, Canada
“Fantastic”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I went to this restaurant with a number of people who were attending the same conference I went to. The atmosphere was lovely, the service was great and the food was fantastic. I had a scallop appetizer and tuna cooked three different ways for dinner. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Visited October 2012

“Always great”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Great food and service everytime. Not exactly designed to be a kid-friendly restaurant, but they always make an effort to make us comfortable if we have our 1 year old with us. Pasta and meat favourites for everyone. Have never had a bad meal at Casa.

• Visited October 2012
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
“In Decline”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

This was our favorite restaurant in Kingston. Had been for some time. The last four visits have been terribly disappointing. First and foremost, the music is so loud that it makes any kind of conversation virtually impossible and spoils the evening. And for whom is the hipster playlist intended? The staff? Serious decline in this area, unfortunately.
My wife and I used to make a point of bringing out-of-town guests to this restaurant. We did so on our last visit. The reservation was not in place, the service was deplorable, and the music drove us out. Our friend commented "Wonderful food - too bad the music is killing everything." Seriously hope the management takes action. We, unfortunately, will not waste our money going back.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Sean R
Kingston, Canada
“good all round restaurant”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Ate on the patio-very pleasant view of city hall.Waiter was attentive ,knowledgeable.Food was excellent

Visited September 2012
Kingston, Canada
“My favourite italian bistro in kingston”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

This place is great the staff is very friendly and the decor is inspiring. The wine menu and food are overwhelming... I always want to have it all. I keep going back to try something new.

Visited July 2012