“Wonderful food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Great central location, close to Hotels and food is fantastic. I make a reservation here whenever i know i will be in Kingston.

There are newer reviews for Casa Domenico

Reviewed July 14, 2012

We went back today after a break of a few years. Most of the clientele was our age (over 40) but somehow the music was cranked way up for the youngsters or perhaps the wait staff? I see there are a number of other complaints about the volume here but the message isn't getting through.
Good food but we don't like to scream to be heard.

1  Thank Astrid2000
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Amazing food. My wife and I keep ending up at this restaurant. Anytime we have family visiting from out of town, we like to share this experience with them. The food is well worth the price. I keep getting sucked in by the Chef's specials.

They have a great location, right across from City Hall, near the waterfront. The restaurant itself has a nice atmosphere, along with a patio.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Great atmosphere
Attentive servers
Great wine selection (Appleby Lane is a wine I recommend)
Great food (including $29 specials) - tastes good, and portions are big.
Bread with high-quality oil served as appetiser

Makes a great date night

Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

It's our first time to eat in this restaurant, thanks to tripod advisor apps in my iPhone. The food was excellent and the service was fantastic, I forgot to ask the waiter name but she was so charming and talk to us in between served other customer since we just passed by in Kingston and need more information about the city. I will absolutely visit this restaurant again when we visit Kingston City