“The Usual”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gardiners
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stopped in for lunch and got what we expected. The service was friendly, quick and attentive. The food was good but nothing special. Good location.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Never had a bad meal here. The food is always good. Portions are very adequate. Staff are well trained and friendly and the atmosphere is 'sports bar'.
Very clean restaurant too. One of our favourite places to eat in Kingston!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

went here for my gf birthday girls dinner about 2 wks ago, i ordered an garlic bread, the others ordered pasta, when it arrived it smelled very sour, my gf was stuffed up so i tasted it and smelled it, was definitly sour, so we spoke to waiter and he gave her a different kind the lady head server was sent over to chek it out oo., she said she couldnt smell it was bad., i was very pissed, never are you supposed to do that to a customer, you say ok what can i get you instead. it seemed like they thought we we making it up. it really did smell funny. she did get a new dinner.I cant figure out anymore what has happened to customer service these days, We were never taught that way. will prob go back at some point but not my preffered choice.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

The food and the menue selection was good but I have always found the service to be below avverage. This is not a place to go for the normal, expected sit, drink coffee, order and eat...unfortunately, this is a much longer, more european process-one that we are not use to and is really unacceptable. I have went to a few Boston Pizza's (BP) as my daughter calls it, and it has been the same standard at all of them--slow.

Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

A friend likes to meet here so I have to go from time to time. I don't like the choices on the menu and the food is average and overpriced. The beef selection is not ideal either. Only your run if the mill beers.