“Love it”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gardiners
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Boston Pizza has the best nachos in town and has many other great pasta dishes such as the Jambalaya or Spaghetti & Meatballs. There is rarely a wait, the service is always very good and the portions are huge for the price. It's a great place for appetizers too if you aren't looking for a full meal.

1  Thank robeamer

Reviewed February 18, 2013

the general Kama was that of a family restaurant, the waitresses were very polite and friendly, food was great and prices good, would return.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We ate at Boston Pizza for the first time and were very happy with our experience. The waitress had excellent knowledge of food allergies and readily produced their book that lists their options in alphabetical order with the top 8 allergens identified. They were very careful. My mother in law and I both felt our pizzas were the best we ever ate; the crust was terrific. The pasta dish my daughter had was great and the added grilled chicken on the side was tender and juicy. My youngest daughter found the pizza sauce was too spicey and the bacon was not enjoyable. We will definitely try Boston Pizza again in Ottawa.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Boston Pizza is over priced, never enough servers on. Food is gross the salads always look like they are made with old lettuce. The managers are lazy and fat and don't help their staff when it is busy as if they are beyond taking food out or clearing tables when the hostess' are too busy.

NEVER EAT THERE! HORRIBLE! BAD MANAGEMENT!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

This Boston Pizza is a VERY popular restaurant in Kingston. It's Boston Pizza...I don't really care about Boston Pizza or pizza in general BUT I had one of the BEST SuperBowl afternoons of my life at this location! FUN FUN FUN!!

2  Thank LBtravelandfood