“Best Pizza Ever!”

Neighborhood: Gardiners
Ottawa, Canada
“Best Pizza Ever!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We ate at Boston Pizza for the first time and were very happy with our experience. The waitress had excellent knowledge of food allergies and readily produced their book that lists their options in alphabetical order with the top 8 allergens identified. They were very careful. My mother in law and I both felt our pizzas were the best we ever ate; the crust was terrific. The pasta dish my daughter had was great and the added grilled chicken on the side was tender and juicy. My youngest daughter found the pizza sauce was too spicey and the bacon was not enjoyable. We will definitely try Boston Pizza again in Ottawa.

• Visited February 2013

Toronto, Canada
“HORRIBLE!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Boston Pizza is over priced, never enough servers on. Food is gross the salads always look like they are made with old lettuce. The managers are lazy and fat and don't help their staff when it is busy as if they are beyond taking food out or clearing tables when the hostess' are too busy.

NEVER EAT THERE! HORRIBLE! BAD MANAGEMENT!

• Visited January 2013
Ontario, Canada
“very popular”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This Boston Pizza is a VERY popular restaurant in Kingston. It's Boston Pizza...I don't really care about Boston Pizza or pizza in general BUT I had one of the BEST SuperBowl afternoons of my life at this location! FUN FUN FUN!!

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank lb64
Trenton, Canada
“Bit pricey but sure bet”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

i have been to pb possibly 200 times.
Always good but never excellent.
Service is hit and miss.
Steaks are bad but salad andpizza are very good.

Good spot to watch the game.

Kingston, Ontario, Canada
“GREAT FOOD”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

My mother and I went there for lunch after Christmas shopping. The food was great and a lot of it. We will be back.

Visited November 2012