“Who's the bartender?”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gardiners
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Rediculous how full a pint of beer has to be without any room for head! Suggest they're washing their glasses in soap leaving a film? Seriously Mr Bartender, if you're going to serve beer serve it like BEER not apple juice!

Besides that I thought the pizza wasn't bad, light and fresh, certainly not stodgy or drowned in cheese as is oft the case in what I call a "package restaurant". Proof positive you get what you pay for!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Loved the bacon wrapped steak appetizer. Loved walking two minutes from our hotel to the restaurant too!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I had average food for an above average price. I went to this place becuase it was across the parking lot from the hotel. I would drive to avoid this place.

Skimpy portions, too. The food was hot and tasted OK. Thus , my second star.

1  Thank Peter P
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Been to several BP's in various locations and it's been very good at them all. Food is good as is the service and staff do all they can in a very busy establishment.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Located close to the Odeon Cineplex on Gardiners Road, when we attended it was pouring rain and I am handicapped. With the parking all at the back, it is very inconvenient. Food was average and we were pestered by flies. The waitress was well versed in the fare being offered and was very quick.