“Duck Legs”

Blu Martini Bar & Grill
Ranked #106 of 435 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: International, Canadian
Description: Our menu features fair trade natural and sustainable menu options. We use local produce and meats and feature fresh caught seafood. All of our menu items are available gluten free upon request. We have a great selection of top end wines, spirits, and cocktails with excellent Blu Buzz drink specials everyday from 4pm-6pm and 4pm-7pm during TGIF. Our venue has the largest music stage in down town Kingston and we feature both local and touring acts!
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Duck Legs were quite tasty if you like dryer meat (which I do!), with some nice sauces. I had a number of other appetizers (was watching FIFA), and found them to be excellent... but the quantity for them was disappointing.

4  Thank KtownDannyboi
There are newer reviews for Blu Martini Bar & Grill

Reviewed August 24, 2014

Tried to get into the restaurant next door which was fully booked. So took a chance with this one. So pleased we did. Returned there three times with friends. Even had an early birthday celebration there. Great food. Good service. Great cocktails.

3  Thank capt_moonraker
Reviewed August 16, 2014

A friend of our was playing in a band here, so we decided to go and support them. The place is fairly new and they've done a good job redoing it. I didn't eat, but some in our party did and the food looked good. There were a lot of staff on and at times they seemed to almost fall over each other. There are two bars. The main bar and a second bar by the stage, that doesn't serve until 9:00. I went to the main bar before 9:00 and ordered a Keith's. The bartender gave me my beer and then said that will be $8.25! This has got to be one of the most expensive beers on town. More than Jack Astor's regular pint. I certainly did not feel like sitting there for the evening drinking what amounts to, with tip, a $9.00 beer. Others in our group left due to the price of drinks as well. Not sure if I would go back or not.

4  Thank K-Towner101
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

it's only opened in June 2014 and is already becoming a hit spot in Kingston. really liked it. good atmosphere and ideal for patio dining

2  Thank Grace F
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Visit was in middle of a music event so live, loud, very loud music on the Friday night. The service was good and despite being very full the food was delivered reasonably quickly. We had 2seafood dishes both of which were good. Not the best I've tasted slightly greasy but good never the less.