“Chez Piggy3”

Ranked #23 of 496 Restaurants in Kingston
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Kingston
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Chez Piggy is wonderful. Spring rolls are home made & my favourite - I guess everything is homemade & fresh. You don't get a lot of food but everything is so tasty, very well presented but a little pricey.

Date of visit: July 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (1,091)

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Valentine's dinner on Saturday February 15th. They have upstairs and downstairs. I reserved downstairs. Our table was ready but in the middle of the aisle right next to the stairs almost an add on as the only table right there. Waiter was vey "casual" as if we were in his way of the regulars. Caesar sald had a nice dressing but don't think he was pleased we shared. Duck was very food once I took the fatty skin off comes with excellent potatoes and beet salad. My husbands lamb was very greasy but he did like the eggplant. My second glass of wine was slammed down on the table. Guess you have to be a regular or innocent tourist to be treated well here.

Date of visit: February 2014
1  Thank Mammo64
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Being honest I just stopped for a soup. Best soup I ever had. This looks like a nice friendly place where you and a date would be treated nicely.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I love this place but more for the idea of it; decor, location, menu than the product delivered. Food is sometimes awesome and sometimes dull. Service is attentive but on our last visit the server brought the wrong daily special with our order. A sign of less-than-caring service. I had oysters in the half shell at lunch and the treatment was different than expected, no standard seafood sauce with a horseradish base, but they were excellent. The soup that day was very good and my wife had a salad she loved. It's a very relaxing place but you can get more for your money at other places in Kingston (if that is a concern for you).

Date of visit: December 2013
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Beautiful restaurant, good food, service was alittle slow. Pricey for what you go, but very tasty. Casual or dress up. Fun walk to get to the restaurant, wish we could have eaten out on the patio. Would go back for sure

Date of visit: September 2013