“The Greek Salad is getting expensice.”

Minos Village Restaurant
Ranked #102 of 429 Restaurants in Kingston
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“The Greek Salad is getting expensice.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

There was 30 of us that went to Minos Villagee for a surprise anniversary for my cousin and his wife. They have a nice room in that back that fit us all comforttably. My wife and I ordered the pork shis-kabob but then I noticed that it would cost an extra $2.50 to substitute the Greek salad for a garden salad which was included with our meal. I thought that was too expensive considering it is a Greek restaurant. The food was great although and the service was quick. Overall we had a great time together with family and friends.

• Visited February 2014

Kingston
“Great Greek dining”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have been dining at Minos Village for many many years. The food is delicious and the staff are very friendly.

Recommend the calamari or Dolmadas as an appetizer.

Wish they would play more Greek background music.

• Visited February 2014
Toronto
“Great food, service and decor.”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Three course meal included barbeque chicken and ribs, potatoes, beans and salad. Cheesecake desert included in a reasonable fixed price. Excellent food, service and décor. Recommended.

• Visited January 2014
Kingston, Canada
“Pleasantly Surprised on a Busy Saturday Night!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I dined here with my wife and members of my family for an annual get-together. We made a reservation for 7 and were seated together. The restaurant was packed on a Saturday night with close to 200 visitors- the parking lot was full (always a good sign).

Even though they were so busy being close to Christmas the service was fantastic. The mature staff (waitresses) were thorough and pleasant. It appears they have tons of staff working here so they know the importance of good service.

The food was very good with large portions. We had a variety of seafood, steak and pork. The veggies were cooked to perfection. The meat was tender and properly cooked. the food arrived at our table nice and hot. The coffee was high quality. None of us had room for desserts (unfortunately). Prices were reasonable too.

This was my first visit to this restaurant and I will return again and will recommend it to friends and family.

• Visited December 2013
KINGSTON
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Greek Food!!!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

The best Greek food I have ever tasted! Try the Mousaka, Tzatziki (cucumber & yogurt and loads of garlic) Almond Cake for dessert.... you'll love them everything!! Great service, lots of food. Guaranteed you will not leave hungry. Bon appetit!!!

• Visited September 2013