“Amazing teas and awesome assortment of GLUTEN FREE treats.”

Sipps Coffee and Dessert Bar
Ranked #3 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Kingston
Cuisines: Cafe, Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
“Amazing teas and awesome assortment of GLUTEN FREE treats.”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I frequent Sipps often when in downtown Kingston as they are the only reliable and consistent dessert shop that stocks gluten free treats. After speaking with the staff, I found out all of their gluten free treats are made in house. I have yet to be disappointed by anything I have tried there.
The peanut butter rocky road is to die for. The coconut Snickerdoodle cookies are a nice addition to a cup of tea. Byt the real kicker is the gluten free cheesecakes.. they are the best gluten free desserts I have had to date.
Oh, my wife also visits with me and says the carrot cake is always delicious and moist. She also raves about the extensive selection of teas.
You won't be disappointed visiting here. I would highly recommend to anyone.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank loveforlife123

• Korean first
Gananoque, Canada
“Blues Festival”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

The choices for both teas and coffees were extensive, the service friendly and the coffee excellent for sitting and listening to the music!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Gabrielle B
“Great carrot cake”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The location is perfect and very convenient. The coffee is good, but not exceptional. The espresso is usually somewhat burnt, but the latte covers this flaw well. The desserts are delicious! The carrot cake is my favourite, always moist and flavourful. The cheesecakes are also not bad and the brownies are very good. Good coffee shop overall!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank sgivigi
Ottawa, Canada
“Do not Sipp!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Just returned back from Sipps, wish we never went. We ordered Toblerlone cheese cake which gave us an upset stomach, which might have been with all the flies and bees all over the place. I understand that the doors and windows are open for the beautiful weather, but you still can have some on the food and containers. The cakes tasted bland and very unappetizing.
The strawberry smoothie was tasteless and needed some sort of sweetness. Not to mention the unwelcoming faces and attitudes on the staff. What ultimately made us leave all our food on the table and run for the doors was the loss of appetite we all had after looking and one of the female employees wearing al tank top and thinking leaving long hairy armpits will make us order more food. Nasty! Go somewhere else!

Visited August 2013
Durham, NC
“Delicious Coffee in a Cute Shop”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Sipps is in a great location, right outside of city hall. The coffee is delicious and they have a very wide menu. Try the monkey hot chocolate (with banana flavoring) or the peanut butter hot chocolate. The latter is truly the best hot chocolate that I've ever had! When you're in the shop, be sure to check out the ceiling. Such a cute little place! Loved it!

• Visited August 2013