“Good sushi in Kingston”

Cuisines: Japanese
Napanee, Canada
“Good sushi in Kingston”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

The restaurant is plain but comfortable. Don't come here for a quick meal, but an enjoyable slow one with plenty of time in between courses. To order they give you a check of list of items and 1 menu.....not sure why only 1 even if there is 2 or more people. When your done you hand in your order, and you generally get everything on your order. It comes sporadically and in no real order so its better to share selections as much as possible so everyone can eat at the same time.

Over all I like to here because of the variety of menu items and the slow meal. It gives you time ti talk and, share your food which makes the meal more intimate and personal. One of the great things about sushi.....which doesn't mean raw fish fir those not aware but is the type of rice used.

If you haven't tried it you've been missing out!

• Visited March 2014

Laval, Canada
“Excellent sushi!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I visit this place every time I am in Kingston, which is roughly once a month. I have consistently received a great service and great food. They never screwed up any orders for us and food arrives very fast.
My absolute favorite is Crazy Love, AMAZING! Their spicy salmon and spicy tuna is also very good, one of the best I have had. We have eaten here both at night and for lunch and I can honestly say that I have enjoyed it every single time!

I hope they keep it up, and as long as they do - I will keep coming back here with my family and friends!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Jennie V
“Brutal service on a busy night...”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

This place has brutal service. We ordered and waited, then waited, then a couple came in, got seated, ordered and got four dishes served to them. Then, a waitress comes and asked us if we had ordered yet, we said yes, and she asked if we remembered what we ordered and had us fill another sheet. So essentially we waited 45 minutes for nothing. So we walked out; our time is too precious. Don't do it people...as we walked out some people said ''Yeah we agree it's pretty bad isn't it?!?'' Hardly any plates were served to others when we were there and I could only imagine how many others were frustrated in there. No way they will be open in a year if they keep this up. Get a clue Fuji Sushi...if you don't have enough staff in there sure you'll pay less wages but you'll piss people off and shutter the place.

• Visited January 2014
Kingston, Canada
“Good all you can eat for Kingston!”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

If you feel like a lot of Japanese food, this is the right place to go in Kingston. Sushi, sashimi and so much other stuff to choose from on the menu.

• Visited September 2013
“Fresh sushi”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Good food and always fresh! Very friendly staff but very hard to communicate with! Dinning area is is kept clean and well lit, but the open concept kitchen area when the raw fish is kept is cloudy looking, maybe needs to be cleaned more often since guests can see it! Overall great and would definalty go back!!

• Visited July 2013