“Fresh, says it all!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I have had many meals at Thai House, either for lunch or dinner, and every single time the one thing we consistently appreciated was that everything was cooked fresh. Unlike several other asian restaurants, meals do not come with mushy veggies lost in a thick sauce, but rather they are done perfectly. Every meal is a delight.

Thai House delivers authentic flavours in your plate, every time. Service is friendly and the ambiance, although a tad cool, is fine.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

The drunkard fish is trout and can be really spicy. There's a less spicy version for geriatrics and people recovering from heart surgery but that's not for me.
Thick green curry is always good. The red curry also but less spicy.
Everything on the appetizer assortment is great.
The soups are good
I've heard the pad thai is wonderful. I'm not a pad thai guy.
I liked the duck but it was fatty.
I had chicken wings close to when they first opened They weren't exciting. That's the only thing I would try agIn

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I love Thai food and I love discovering good Thai restaurants. I honestly did not think I'd find a Thai place like this in Kingston.
It's on a small street off of Princess road and when my husband and I first entered we thought we came outside of business hours, cuz there was no one else there (around 3:30 pm). We had the place all to ourselves. The place is neat and clean and the decor is pleasant. The menu offers a nice variety and prices are very reasonable.
Very friendly waitress took our order. I was sooo incredibly happy to find that they had sticky rice with peanut sauce, it's my ultimate favourite. We also ordered thick shrimp curry and basil beef.
The food arrived very quickly and it was so very delicious! We were very impressed and satisfied.
Will definitely come back to this restaurant again!

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Had a lovely lunch here. Everyone enjoyed their choices. Service was excellent. Blown away by the incredible artful vegetables that decorated the plates.

1  Thank Debra M
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Most of the Thai restaurants were started by the same guy and then sold. That is why a lot of the menus are similar or even the same.
That is not the case here. I've ate here 25-30 times and it has always been great. I can recommend The drunkard fish, green & red curry, pad thai, drunken noodle, soups and appetizer assortment.

1  Thank Anthonyfattony