“My new favourite place in Kingston”
Review of Thai House Cuisine

Thai House Cuisine
Ranked #48 of 429 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Kingston, Canada
“My new favourite place in Kingston”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Excellent place on all fronts
Food Fantastic
Atmosphere Wonderful
Service impecable
Prices Unbelievable
Felt like a 5* restaurant but like a 1* to my wallet

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank greg1960_13

“Exceptional! Amazed Allergy Wise!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Had an amazing meal! I mentioned my shellfish allergy, the staff came. Back to double check and changed the sauce to avoid an allergic reaction. I call that phenomenal service! The cashew chicken, with oranges, peppers and onions, beautifully presented and piping hot! Served with a side of rice. The basil chicken was spicy and exceptional! Great value, everything being served looked delectable! Great value, clean, delicious and lovely atmosphere in the downtown! A definite will go again.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank MASH16
Kingston, Canada
“Finally - authentic Thai in Kingston!”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Just returned from a delightful dinner with my family and we are new devotees.

(My son is 5 and the restaurant isn't really geared toward kids, unless yours love Thai flavours - my son was practically raised on home-cooked tom kha gai.)

We ordered spring rolls, salad rolls, tom yum gai, green chicken curry, spicy pork, chicken & glass noodles, & sticky rice. We've been searching for a good Thai place since we came to Kingston 5 years ago and, well, here it is. The green curry is as complex, satisfying, and mouth-watering as the ones we devoured in Thaliand. Well-executed, authentic flavours, lovely presentation, good atmosphere, and pleasant and competent waitstaff. The menu is extensive and we will definitely return soon - cannot wait to try to Drunken Fish (chili-fried rainbow trout) and the various preparations of duck! And when the weather gets warmer, I will gladly work my way through the page-long list of Thai salads.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Chaosgirl29
“Great Thai Food”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

My new favorite Thai restaurant in Kingston. The spring rolls were great, not greasy like some other restaurants. Pad Thai is the best I've tried yet! It keeps me coming back. Lots of other delicious menu choices. Very quick for both dine in and take out.

• Visited December 2012