“Long wait for club sandwich and grilled chicken burger” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Montreal
“Long wait for club sandwich and grilled chicken burger”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Waied and watch my clubhouse sandwich stay oin the pass while others got serviced before me and they had come after me. I guess the wait for the coleslaw was the issue, seeing that everything else was waiting on the pass. Better management is required.

Visited February 2013

Kingston
“Fast service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

My Mom wanted to try this place out and we were very disappointed. The service was fast, the chicken was good. The fries appear to be out of a bag. We did a delivery order one day for my Mom (who was sick at the time) and they delivered a very small chicken and charged over $20.00 and that was a full chicken only, no other items ordered. Plus St. Hubert was less than a 5 minute drive from my Mom's house. I couldn't believe it! Don't think we will be back.

• Visited August 2012