“Holds a special place in my heart”

Kingston Waterfront
Ranked #2 of 94 things to do in Kingston
Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Holds a special place in my heart”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Kingston Waterfront will always hold a special place in my heart as the most romantic place on earth especially in the fall! Although I might be a bit biased since it is the place where my husband and I walked along on our first date and where he took me two years later to propose.
In the summer it is full of activity but is somehow still serene enough to read a book and enjoy the sunshine. It offers a great view of City Hall and has a unique charm especially with the Confederation Park Fountain and Train Car.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Karen W

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Ontario
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“a lively spot in season!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Ferries, city hall, a steam locomotive, patio restaurants, boat tours of the 1000 Islands, City Hall, and a couple of museums, all within a few blocks along the water. The tourist information center is the old RR station. Lots going on in the summer, inc. live music in the waterfront park at the boat basin.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank be55dawg
Canada
97 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 142 helpful votes
“Enjoy!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Family really enjoys the waterfront. It is well kept, trash picked up and just an overall enjoyable experience.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank makerofdreams1
Kingston
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great strolling walkway to view the lake, rivers, islands.”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I used to date a woman that we shared this area as an all night stroll, enjoying the view under the stars, holding hands, sweetly romantic. I wouldn't have put the Confederation Basin Marina out in front of City Hall - wrecks some of the view.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank MLKahnt
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“LOVE IT”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

There is so much going on at Confederation basin. We have our boat there and live all summer long. It is great.

Visited September 2012