“Chscake - don't leave without it.”
Review of Mlt Dwn

Mlt Dwn
Ranked #232 of 447 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Delish gem in kingston. We stopped by on our way to montreal for lunch and are coming back on our way home ! Friendly service and yummy cheese. Enough said.

4  Thank drJ22

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Just had the most amazing meatball grilled cheese sandwich at MLTDWN! These guys are fantastic, super friendly and VERY creative and inventive with their sandwiches!

You can bet we'll be back to enjoy whatever the March special is!

PS Thanks for bringing in the local GF bread!

6  Thank Angie M
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Really nice to me and quick. Good but nothing amazing. I had fries. They were waffle. Ok but not fresh cut fries

1  Thank Anthonyfattony
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I love grilled cheese. This place just hit the spot on a cold snowy day!! A must try!
Gluten free options. Great service. They also serve late night eats!

4  Thank Flames23
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I had such a great meal today on such a cold day. The tomato bisque was delicious, you could tell it was home made. Our group also tried the briskey, pulled pork, special lasagna, and cheesecake grilled cheeses and were so impressed with how good the food was! I wasn't sure how dessert grilled cheese would taste but it was amazing. I can't wait to come back and try the cheesey fries!

4  Thank Catberez