“The best thai ever”

Pat's Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 445 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Cambodian, Thai
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I always get the red curry chicken. I have tried many Thai restaurants from Ontario to Quebec and this is the best! Take out is the way to go .)

1  Thank KristinaWeld

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I love this place and go there all the time! One of my favourite restaurants! The service is friendly and efficient. The food is always delicious and well prepared!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I have been going to Pat's for a couple of years now and have never had a bad meal.
The service is always quick and friendly and the prices are great. We go to Toronto to visit our girls and eat lots of Thai-Cambodian food there and Pat's is as good as any. Try the yellow curry dish with eggplant and sweet potato.. It's amazing ! My wife loves the red curry with chicken.
The Pad Thai is also very good. The place is small so get their early , or after the dinner rush.
We tried a highly rated competitor the other night and it was not as good as Pat's.
Pat knows what he's doing.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

My hubby and I were looking for a great Thai place to celebrate our anniversary. After seeing the good reviews for Pat's we decided to try it for takeout. We ordered four dishes and the veggie spring rolls. We were not disappointed in any of the food. Amazing flavours!!! We now can say we found our 'go to place' for Cambodian and Thai. Thanks Pat's for an amazing meal!!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I don't understand the hype...must be family and friends posting here. I was looking forward to trying the place because of the hype. They were friendly enough but it was without a doubt the worst food I have ever eaten. Bar none not even close....and I am in my mid 50's!

My wife had Satay Chicken. Satay Chicken should be a Thai restaurant staple. The chicken was marinated so long it had the texture of liver, then it was cooked so long it was dry and the sugars and spices were burnt which produced an acrid sour smell to the chicken so not only was dry and hard it turned your stomach to smell it.

1  Thank SteveD