“love it”

Mio Gelato
Ranked #1 of 18 Dessert in Kingston
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Whenever available, we use local fruit to give our specialty sorbettos the wonderful depth of flavour that you have grown to love. You've got it; we are all about local! So... what's the difference? A quick tutorial: Gelato is milk based, so less butterfat than ice cream. It also has less air, which makes the flavour really pop! Sorbetto is water based, so packed with taste, also great for those who want to go dairy free. Ice cream has cream in it to give it that rich, velvety flavour. Our popular frozen yogurt is the best tasting around because the two main ingredients are milk and yogurt. Now you know!
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Great place with lots of choices. Great value and something different every time you go. Limited inside and outside seating

Reviewed January 12, 2014

There isn't much to say other than the abundance of house-made flavors are always amazing, the scoopers/servers friendly and smiling, and the quality of the gelato is awesome - delicious, fresh and flavorful. Perfect sized portions that I'm happy to pay for!

Stay forever, Mia :)

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Going through my contributions to TripAdvisor I realized I haven't written a review for Mia Gelato, which, in my opinion, is an affront to the best gelato, maybe in the world. I absolutely love gelato and I've never had better than Mia Gelato. It is a must try, especially of you are walking the Kingston waterfront on a hot summers day. Amazing selections, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I am a regular here, during their open season! Their flavours and quality cannot be beat (and I've tried). If you like coffee flavour, try their cappuccino or tiramisu!

I love the fact that I can bring friends there, regardless of most dietary restrictions, as they have frozen yogurt options as well as sorbetto for my lactose intolerant friends.

The girls who work there are amazingly friendly, regardless of how busy it is, and are super helpful with any questions.

Definitely one of my favourite joints in town!!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Loved the ice cream the pistachio was heavenly and the bacon was exquisite I would go back there in a New York minute! Loved it and I have had gelato in Italy all over Italy south and north so I have to say I was quite skeptic but was truly not disappointed!